- Hand woven scarf with hand twisted fringe by Freeset
- Kantha embroidery hand stitched by Momataaj's Unit
- Dimensions: 196 x 42cm
- Material: 60% wool, 40% cotton
- Washing Instructions: Machine wash on a cold, gentle cycle or handwash
- Maker receives 700 rupees for kantha stitching each scarf, free training and structured and motivational feedback
- State of production: West Bengal
If you would like to purchase this scarf and send to an address outside of the UK, please click here and go to Ebay where you can purchase it and have it sent via their Global Shipping Programme.