Ethical Fashion & Homeware Emporium - Sponsored by Camden Market
As a producer and seller of ethical fashion and/or homeware, I am delighted to invite you to join this incredible event.
Secret Projects is a social business training and empowering women in India through the making and selling of homeware and fashion. We have grown our business through reward based crowdfunding and elaborate pop ups.
Camden Market saw our portfolio of pop up shops and invited us to run this event in one of their most prestigious and new refurbished venues.
We have jumped at the chance and now are gathering sellers to join us.
Opening times (these might change if evening events are booked in)
- Load in can happen from 6am – 9am on Thursday 19 or 26 July.
- Load out can happen on Sunday 20 or 29 July after 8pm
Each space will be the size of a tressel table. Camden Market have said they can lend each stall holder a treasel table.
Secret Projects will be bringing a big mirror and erecting a changing room.
Please provide your own rails.
Secret projects will be bring a kettle and very small fridge. Please bring your own cups, water, tea bags etc.
Stall holders need to pay £200 for each weekend they come along. We can have 6 stall holders in total. The stalls will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
To book, please confirm with Fritha Vincent you would like to take a stall and wait for confirmation, then transfer £200 or £400 into the following bank account giving your full name as a reference.
Name of account: Secret Pillow Project India
Bank: The Co – Operative Bank
Sort code: 089299
As the days go on, more and more information will be added to this link. I will email everyone involved each time the link is updated.
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some pics of the space, which ones 100 yards from the fashion Cyber Dog shop. If you go to Camden Market to find the unit you might have trouble because it is not marked with a unit number because it is under renovation. To locate it go to Cyber Dog and face the main entrance, the turn around 180 degrees and you will see a hat stand and a passage way 100 yards in front of you. The unit is down there. (Renovation will be complete before we move in)
- Tresel tables are normally Width: 76 cm Length: 182 cm Height: 76 cm
- We have the event on our website. Click here to view the page
- As brands pay their rental fees, we will add them to the list above. We are talking to lots of different brands at the moment, so it is first come, first served. Super exciting!
- Stall holders can leave stock over night but we can't take any reasonability for loses. The venue will be locked up at night time.