Blush Secret Sari Dress
What is a Secret Sari Dress? Click here to find out the full story
Why should I be proud to wear the dress: A Secret Sari Dress is a simple, yet gorgeous dress made from a sari, that can be worn on the beach, at a festival or party as well as at home and in the garden. Made by young women who without an income can be a target for trafficking gangs.
So more about this product:
- Material: 100% cotton
- Washing Instructions: Machine wash at 30 degrees
New and Improved Design
- Discover the secret of the dress… each Secret Sari Dress unfolds women’s power in India whilst also unfurling a pattern that will surprise and delight
- Extra Small (UK size 4-6; US size 2-4) approx. 116 cm x 100 cm
- Small / Medium (UK size 8-12; US size 6-10) approx. 146 cm x 100 cm
- Medium / Large (UK size 14-16; US size 12-14) approx. 176 cm x 100 cm
- Extra Large (UK size 18-22; US size 16-20) approx. 206 cm x 100 cm
More about Secret Projects:
Secret Projects economically empowers women in India through the making and selling of good, consultancy, training and bespoke travel.
Our vision is a world where all women have the confidence and resources to makes choices, thrive and contribute to the strengthening of their communities. Learn more about us here.
We are provisional members of The World Fair Trade Organization and a member of Social Enterprise UK. To learn more about Secret Projects, visit our website at secretprojects.org
Get more involved:
- Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter here
- Set up a shopping account and receive a monthly offer each week
- India is opening up again, travel to India with Secret Projects
- Become a Shareholder
Tell everyone about the product you have bought from Secret Projects, post pictures and tag us on social media!
Related productsView all
Alma Secret Sari Dress
Aura Secret Sari Dress